CORRelations is a subscription e-newsletter from The Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons® and the editorial team at Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research® (CORR®).
Increase Your Clinical Effectiveness
CORRelations provides the best subspecialty content derived from leading journals
We Specialize in Subspecialties
CORRelations focuses on subspecialties — like most orthopaedic surgeons — and we provide practical, efficiency-oriented clinical insights in each area every week. Sign up for as many as you like, same price.
Arthroscopy & Sports
Fractures & Trauma
Exclusive Special Features
Save Time and Gain an Advantage in Orthopaedics
Email Format is Easy
"[CORRelations features just the] highlights and stays concise and manageable. The email format is easy to look through on my phone, which is a big plus."
Gerald Aggrey, MD
Hope Orthopaedics of Oregon
In Between Cases
"I'm in between cases, I've got five minutes, I'm eating and checking email. That's the best time to look [at CORRelations] because you are trying to get as much done as you can."
Meagan McCarthy, MD
Reno Orthopaedic Center
"We're a privately owned group, so articles on the business side are interesting and important. After I read the first one, I wanted to know 'When's the next one coming out?'"
Nicholas M. Capito, MD, FAAOS
Augusta-Aiken Orthopaedic Specialists
I Am Saving Time
"Everytime I read CORRelations, I feel that I am saving time and learning new information for my patients. This is a great idea!'"
Miguel Ayerza, MD
Hospital Italiano de Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires, Argentina
CORRelations subscribers receive:
- Weekly Need to Know subspecialty updates with expert insights on the most practical clinical articles from across the world of orthopaedic surgery
- Efficient Practice innovations from high-performing surgical groups
- Practical Economics updates from Washingtion, DC about changes to reimbursement and relevant healthcare policies
- Chart of the Week distilling key trends into easy-to-digest visuals
- Subscription may be tax-deductible as a business expense
Jaimo Ahn, MD, PhD
Fractures & Trauma
Gregory P. Guyton, MD
Foot & Ankle
Charles A. Reitman, MD
Brian Gilmer, MD
Desirae McKee, MD
Montri D. Wongworawat, MD
Chart of the Week
Doug Lundy, MD, MBA