We strive to find practical tips for busy orthopaedic surgeons and practices. And, while we think we hit the target most times, there are some posts that highlight things that are easier to implement and therefore more useful.
Because you’re busy, we thought we’d take a minute to list those we’ve published so far. More will be coming, but below is a list of findings we think are the most useful and easiest to implement:
- ChatGPT Quickly Makes Patient Handouts Readable
- Getting Cash Back on Your Practice’s Payables
- Picking Patients Over 65 for Rotator Cuff Repair
- A Handy Way to Reconstruct Chronic Achilles Ruptures
- Surgery for Wrist Fractures — An Evidence-based Look at Very Active Patients
- A Nice Pearl for Tough Supracondylar Femur Fractures
- Nice Trick — RCT Says It’s OK to Close Those Ex-Fix Pin Sites
Not all of these may match your area of practice or patient load, but these are still changes and new approaches worth keeping in mind.
If you’re currently a full subscriber to CORRelations, thank you. If you’d like to upgrade your subscription and support this independent resource focused on your evolving needs, we invite you to join the growing CORRelations community. Every new, full subscription starts with a 30-day free trial.